Sunday, September 14, 2008

Gabby's first day of school










Well, my little Gabriela is in first grade! I can't believe how fast she is growing up. And of course, I think that she is the most brillant and beautiful girl in the first grade. The day before school started, Gabriela got to be a hair model for a beauty college here in Payson. I am still waiting for the official pictures from the photo shoot. But here are some pictures that Erwin took during the cut and style as well as some of the photos I took of the first day of school!

3 comments:

Cydnee Gee said...

Cute pics!! She is growing up, and what a beautiful girl!! I'm still patiently waiting the other pics, but these ones are fun. I don't think you're as bad with technology as you think you are!

Brandon and Jen Jensen said...

Nikki!!! I had to comment on your beautiful daughter! She is just darling. How lucky you are to have her. And your cute son too! I love how you post a Spanish version also, for all of your Spanish speaking family and friends. That is a great idea!

Jamie said...

Nicole, I cannot believe that is Gabriela! She's so grown up! She looks like she stepped out of a Gap ad!