Thursday, October 9, 2008

Gabriela's new "dress"

So, here is the story with the dress. A few days ago, Gabby got dressed for school. When I went in to check on her I found her wearing one of my maternity shirts as a dress. I said, "Gabby you can't wear that to school." She asked why not and I said it was a pregnant shirt. She said, "It looks like a dress on me." After some arguement I let her wear it under the condition that she wear tights and an undershirt. She wondered why an undershirt and I explained that the neck was a bit too wide and that someone might see her chest. Her response was, "Mom, I need a bra!"

2 comments:

Cydnee Gee said...

your girl is such a crack up!!!

wonder where she gets it???

Cristina Boey said...

hey, i remember when my mom's clothes were perfect for me, as dresses, or long dresses. But she never let me wear them. Good for you Nicole to encourage her to explore her style and keep it modest:)