Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Let it snow!

And my oh my, it snowed! Here in Payson we have gotten about 2 feet of snow! It was a snow day for the kids and for me today. Nebo school district closed the schools today and I called off for work. Gabby and I spent about an hour and a half shoveling the driveway and helping a few neighbors get their cars unstuck who weren't lucky enough to call off from work. After that, the kids just had so much fun playing!
Cayo mucho nieve recien. En Payson recibimos 2 pies de nieve en algunas horas. Entonces los ninos y yo no fuimos al colegio ni al trabajo. Gabby y yo pasamos como una hora y media sacando la nieve de nuestra casa y ayudamos unos vecinos sacar sus caros de le nieve. Despues, los ninos jugaron mucho en la nieve!











Don't hate the outfit, its a snow day!
Yo se que esta ropa is terible, pero queria ser comoda y no tenia que ir a ningun lado!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

That is unbelievable! I bet your kids loved it. It's always nice to get an unexpected day off!