Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas or Feliz Navidad!


Well, Christmas has come and gone! We had a fantastic Christmas. On the 23rd we has a great time at the Fisher family Christmas party. Santa brought some great, funny gifts for all, including some huge blow up shoes!
Bueno, Navidad ha llegado y ha ido! Tuvimos una Navidad fantastic. El dia del 23 fuimos a una fiesta en la casa de mis padres. Fue muy divertido y habia unos regalos chistosos para todos incluyendo unos zapatos grandes que son llenos de aire.




Gabby got some light up sunglasses from "Santa" too.
Gabby recibio unos lentes del sol que tiened luzes de "Santa."

My sister made these headbands for Gabby and I. They are very cute, but I am kind of a brat and told her I would prefer one that is brown. So, I gave mine to my sister in law and my sister will make a new one for me. She's the best!
Mi hermana nos regalo estes monos para el pelo que ella hizo. Son muy bonitos, pero yo no me gusta much negro, entonces pidi uno cafe y ella me va a hacer uno asi y yo di el negro a mi cunada. Mi hermana es la mejor!

Even Erwin got into the spirit of the Holiday!
Aun Erwin tenia el espiritu de la navidad!

1 comment:

Melissa Fisher said...

Yeah. The shoes were a hit!!! It was awesome seeing you guys! Erwin... always good to see you. Loved the santa hat!